We are taking part in the Christmas Card Project.
Your chid can design thier own Christmas card for your family and friends.
Your child will have their name on the back of the card if you so wish.
Funds raised from this project will go towards buying our school a defibrillator.
What to do
- On the white A4 sheet of paper let your child/children design a Christmas Card
- Artwork may be portrait or landscape
- Bold colours work well as does collage (maximum depth 5mm)
- Pearlised paint, metallic or light reflective material such as foil and fluorescent/highlighter pens do not always reproduce as well as one might expect
- Glitter can NOT be used
- Black backgrounds do not reproduce well
- All pastel work will need to be fixed
Ordering is simple. Just complete the order form (capital letters only) that is attached to the A4 piece of paper, with the completed Christmas Card design on the front and money (correct cash only) into the school office.
Closing date is the 22 November 2015.
Estimated dispatch date is the 07 December 2015, the cards will definatley be back in time for Christmas.
Thank you for your continued support.