The school has regular Artists in Residence. Artist have worked with the pupils to produce a range of artwork, installations and films which can be viewed throughout the school. Works have included;
- A Fibonacci Tent for which a group of pupil's made films explaining the number sequence for other pupils to learn from,
- Iron work sculptures designed by the pupils which represent our school values of tolerance and innovation,
- An anti-bullying film a groups of pupils made reinforcing each child's right to a name which should be used, not name calling,
- An installation reinforcing the school value of reflection
- A tapestry designed by a class of pupils reinfocing the school value of caring.